Monday 17 January 2011

The Marquis

I think today I can finally call myself a skier. I was taken up to the Marquis, third lift over the side of Saint Foy, to master red runs...eeeek

I actually didn't do as well as I wanted but everyone seemed impressed, what's this like me 8th time skiing. I have learnt many things today;
1) I don't like the edge and will avoid at all costs, even me ski's!!
2) Overtaking panics me and
3) Big arms and lean forward and squash the berries in your boots

Its so scary that actually leaning forward down the mountain gives you more control

Now my epic fall and slide down the steepest red run, was pretty epic, leaned back lifted a ski forgot how to turn and suddenly flying down the piste was a little green welsh ball of girl!! lost a ski and end up backwards, why thank you *takes bow*

Now all I have to do is get a night out and meet some sexy ski/snowboarders!!!



Oh yea and I'm skiing to Italy tomorrow....hopefully will take pictures tomorrow, too much else to concentrate on today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love it! Maybe bring an Italian back with you?! ;)

    ReplyDelete