Monday 24 January 2011

Italie!!

So I made it there and most importantly back!!

It didn't start too well fell over the first run and my ski came off and the binding had moved... however a very helpful man came to my rescue and fixed that for me.
Beautiful scenery tho and a mission to Italy for Bombadino's - literally rocket fuel of a drink much like egg nog. Then news that made me get a little shiver. Yea the next bit is two reds and a black.....WHAT!

But with a drink in me I just gritted my teeth and kept going. The ride back was long and flat, which called for bombing down the steep bits to keep enough speed...terrifying


The whole group were lovely and supported me the whole way round, then we went to val di'sere and stayed the night at the other chalet my boss owns as it was empty. Partied hard in the town an drank many gin and tonics, and eventually crashed out at 2am It was a long day but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment