Tuesday 11 January 2011

On the Slopes

So last time I skied I literally had a child-sized strop on the mountain, because I couldn't do it. So tables turned I find myself on the mountain with children, throwing chidren sized strops!!

So several games of tag and buzzy bees later, they go off for their lesson and us mere beginners for ours.

This time feeling much more secure in stopping and in control of my ski's. Having finally convinced myself that I am not going to go flying off the mountain, I think I am actually getting this.My snowploughs finally morphed into beautiful parallel carvings down the mountain and barely any falls.

Now I find myself cosying up with little ones, all pleased with our amazing days of hard work in the snow, in front of the log fire, watching ratatouille.

It's a hard life ( we wont mention the b-e-d-t-i-m-e word just yet!)


1 comment: