Wednesday 16 February 2011

Why does everything electrical I own break!

Ok so no blog for aaaaaaaaages cause my laptop charger died and the new one my lovely sis sent doesn't work...Shit!
So I have been forced to type this on a random computer that likes to freeze as you type, just so you know how painful this is.
Oh also i put my headphones in the washing machine...please note headphones do not like this they also break.
Getting on with things, so it's been very busy here and as I look after Lumi all day can only really ski on my day off, felt like I just wasn't improving. So I got new ski's, then got told they were child ski's, so I got new ski's!!

Now today with grown up ladies ski's in hand I headed up the mountain after the first snow in 4 weeks, and I did good, fell over a bit as my legs tired.
I will try to say more soon on a computer that lets me actually type..pps fajita night tonight

Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment