Sunday 19 December 2010

Leaving London

One of my friends hit the nail on the head today, London and I have a Love/Hate relationship. Don't get me wrong there is so much more to do than in Abergavenny (small welsh town, that I am from). However people are rude and I sometimes think deliberately un-helpful here. It is possibly the loneliest place too, although you are surrounded by people, no one looks up or smiles.

So I have had enough, I am off to France! Random I know but walking home in the crappy London snow made me realise how much I love Snow. Now don't get me wrong really excited to Ski. But I do find it terrifying, amazing and terrifying.

Why not throw myself in the deep end and do a season, everyone says it's a great experience and I have no doubt it will cure my London blues.


I am also going to try to blog the whole thing from beginning to end, to see how I change or how silly a decision this was!

No comments:

Post a Comment